Target course is specially designed for those students whose aim, goal, ambition & passion is MBBS.
Target course is an year long course for 12th standard completed students and and aiming to appear for the exams like NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER exams.
It provides continuous learning, practice with widest possible coverage of CBSE, ICSE & Matriculation syllabi i.e. integrated syllabus. Concept Based in-depth Knowledge will be given in objective orientation. The teaching methodology is systematic and scientific which raises the academic levels of the students multifold. Positive, stress free and motivating environment builds winning attitude of students which is essential to success more.
|Eligibility||Completed XII Std.|
Printed study material will be provided
Syllabus will be completed by Feb 28th & 45 days revision – Grand tests upto Exam.
1ST & 3rd weekend – Self assessment test, 2nd & 4th weekends – Tests at centre.
Scholarship test will be provided based on 12th marks or CGPA or Scholarship test marks.
Scholarship test : Test based on 11th and 12th std syllabus.
For Medical aspirants Biology-20, Physics-20 & Chemistry-20
- Mr. Sundar Moorthy ( M.sc., Bed. ) - 18 Years of Experience
- Mr. Balasowree ( M.Sc., Ph.D. ) - 22 Years of Experience
- Mr. Anwar Bhasha S.K. ( M.sc. ) - 17 Years of Experience
- Mr. Srihari Rao B. ( M.sc., B.Ed. ) - 26 Years of Experience
- Mr. Venkata Ravi K. ( M.sc. ) - 15 Years of Experience
COURSE STARTS BY
- 1ST Batch - 8th July 2017
- 2nd Batch - 19st July 2017
- 3rd Batch -2nd Aug 2017